Monday, May 17, 2010

A Very Sunny Monday

Just finishing up a plate of ww pasta and kidney beans after running 7.2 miles in 59:48, a 8:18/mi. pace. HR avg 134 and max 170 bpm. I guess for a 58 year old it may be a little high but since I have been running for years and I don't ever feel stressed I'm sure it's OK. I had to wear sunblock today since I got a little too much color this weekend. I looked back to last year and I am running much faster for the month of May. I just have to be smart in VT and I should be able to beat my 3:38:41 from last year. Although I did have several quicker times before Boston last year and did it over 4 minutes faster. I'm a little behind my last years total miles at this point and I hope to make it up in June and July.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

you run faster/more consistently than me with 30+ years on me! :) i just hope to still be chugging along when i hit your status, let alone logging some 8:18's.

hope your weeks is off to a good start. did you get the FF job?