Saturday, May 08, 2010

Saturday Night

I celebrated Mother's Day at lunch today with my wife and 3 daughters. It was a wonderful time. We went to Olive Garden in town, it was mother's choice. It was the best time for all my daughters to get together.
I worked 6 hours today and then came home and ran 10.2 miles in the pouring rain and thunder and lightening. Well the T&L was in the distance and I was having too much fun in the rain trying to miss puddles and cars ;)
10.2 miles in 1:24:40 at a 8:18 pace HR avg 129 bpm and a max of 143. 1215 calories burned and a total of 34.1 miles for the week since I took off Thursday and Friday. BUT my legs felt great today!
I am having problems with Leech FTP my site is up but only if you put the full link in and not through my page on the server. I hope to have it fixed by Monday and I'll post the link.
No word yet from Fleet Feet. I'm sure I will hear soon.

No comments: