Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Love to Run!

I had to work this morning and I did not sleep well last night. We did a double at work - unloaded 2 trucks simultaneously first thing. They had coffee and bagels for our lunch break and I had another bagel at our next break. 3 coffees altogether, about 18 oz.
I felt a little tired when I got home but I decided I wanted to run. I took enough supplies for 10 miles. At first I didn't think I would run more than 7 but I felt good at 3 miles and I was going great at 5-6 miles. The end result was 10.0 miles in 1:21:55, an 8:11/mi. pace 7.3 mph avg HR 134 and max 151 bpm. I also ran 48.5 miles for the week, the highest weekly mileage since the middle of January. The week before my class and the last week of my class. I feel good right now and I have to cut the grass. Chicken, ww toast and PowerBar energy bites for lunch.

No comments: