Saturday, May 22, 2010

After a Day Off

I took Friday off as usual. My legs hurt at work, specifically my right knee. I went home at breakfast break and rolled my legs and changed shoes. But today with the other shoes my right leg was still bothering me so I rolled it again. I ran 7.0 miles after laying down in 57:55 an 8:16/mi. pace. I felt slow and tired at first but by mile 3 I was OK. I number my shoes since I run in Nike Air Max Moto 7's exclusively right now but I think I switched #4 and #5 because 4's have a lot more miles but seem better on my feet because the last 10 miler my legs were dead throughout and I wore the 5's but today the 4's which are suppose to have more miles felt better. It was hot and a little humid but a nice run except for the traffic. A lot more traffic lately for all my runs.

No comments: