Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ascension Thursday

Last night I had my last class for Web Design II. I was mostly sad even though I was really stressed this semester. I found out that most people in the class did not have any more time to do the work than I did. When I presented my project there were a lot of good suggestion from my teacher and my classmates. I hope to incorporate them in the site in the next 2 weeks. I will miss some of my classmates even though I did not get to know more than 3 or 4 of them. I received an A+ as a grade. I wish I hadn't started out with 3 classes. A few of us had a beer after; I always think that you should get together in an informal setting before and it would have been nice to do before this class too.
Today I went to 9 AM Mass for Ascension Thursday, the church was filled with all the students from the school associated with the church. I love hearing all the kids sing.
I was tired and my legs were tight, I almost didn't run. But I did go just now back from 6.2 miles in 52:13, 8:25/mi. pace, avg HR 132 max 192. Yes 192 bpm, a little too high. I don't know if the Garmin is accurate but I assume it is. I didn't get enough sleep and I probably should have drunk more water this morning.
Tomorrow I'll take the day off.
I'm going to wait to post the link to my class project site until I work on the suggestions.          

No comments: