Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yeah! Sunday

Yesterday Simone wanted to run on her own; she still didn't feel 100% so she ran alone near her home. I took the opportunity to run 10.2 miles at 7.6 mph a 7:50.6/mi. pace in 1:20:00. I didn't get to sit down all day and my legs were a little tired today. After CCD and Mass I got a coffee and then ran 11 miles in the Pearl Izumi Cruise. It took 1:30:20 a 8:12.7/mi. pace, 7.2 mph. That was good after the speed of yesterday.
I think that Simone should run without me in the marathon. It'll be like a graduation and she'll be on her own. I have given her all the advice I can and she should experience the marathon on her own without me. The most important point is to have fun! Run and enjoy it and alone she will not feel any added pressure from me.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

cool thought about simone and 'graduating'. having you there for support would be pretty cool too though. and maybe she could graduate for a strong finish :) guess you'll have to see what she's up for on race day.

nice job on the runs!