Monday, September 21, 2009

Tired Monday *

I didn't feel good until mile 4 and by then I had decided to only run 7. It was a down day on the job front and my class; I start at Target next week and I have one piece of code which isn't working and I can't figure out why. I went to validator, http://validator.w3.org/ and it checked out but one page does not link back to the home page.
I just heard on public radio that it is going to 80 degrees on Wednesday, Summer coming back on the 1st full day of Fall. That's one reason I love New England.
Today I ran 7 miles in 59:16 a 7.0 mph pace. I have an interview in the early afternoon tomorrow so I run short late morning.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hmm not sure what you mean about the error message but hopefully you can get it figured out? is it for this website or something for class? (not sure if i can help)

hope today's interview goes well!