Thursday, September 10, 2009

One More Day Until Simone's Longest Run

Yesterday I ran at lunch; 8.7 miles in 1:13:00. I felt good and it was a very productive day.
Today I was tired and almost decided to skip the run but after doing homework in the morning and running errands I went out at lunch. I was tired until about mile 4 so I only ran 6.1 miles in 51:08.
I'll take tomorrow off and try to get my next assignment for each class finished so I won't have to do too much on Saturday after our 20 miler. It's suppose to get a little warmer and may rain early but it rained for our 18 miler so I think Simone will be prepared.
Rain doesn't ever bother me unless it's really cold too.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

good luck to you both in the 20 tomorrow! always a bit daunting, but an excellent accomplished-feeling after.