Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Interviews 2 Days in a Row

I had a second interview with CVS today. I think they would have had a great chance to be a part-time Pharmacy Tech but I did have to tell them about Target if I get the job because they wanted me until 10 PM a few nights a week. Since Target would start at 4 AM I said I didn't think I could do it more than twice a week. When am I go to run and do my homework for my 2 classes?
Today I stretched and foam rolled my legs and I felt OK so I ran form 2:30-3:30 PM. If I get the job I'll have to run in the afternoon most days.
I ran 7.0 miles in 58:06 at a 7.2 mph pace. I feel Ok. My left knee was tight but it "popped" before I ran and was fine. I think it was tight from the 20, but I'll have to take care not to run too far in the new shoes, Pearl Cruise, until I know they are right for me.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

wow that would be a jam packed schedule if you did get such shifts. might have to rearrange your off days/light days for the ones when you are working a lot! being busy is a good feeling though, as long as it's not an overload.