Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick Run

I ran 5.2 miles in 42:32 today for a 8:10.8/mi. pace. I was in bead for 11+ hours last night; I was really tired. I felt strong today but with my interview in the afternoon, I didn't want to be tired at all. The interview was GREAT! I felt like I did a good job and they liked what they heard. It's the perfect job for me and I would really do a bang up job. I usually up beat but I'll be a little down if on Thursday they tell me they gave it to someone else. I can't believe that I am not the perfect candidate for this job.
Tomorrow I'll run long again but it is just 21/2 weeks until the marathon so I won't push it; aiming for 46 miles this week.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

glad the interview went well and *hopefully*hopefully* you will hear good news in return!