Thursday, April 01, 2010

April 1

Well my running is going well. 10 miles today in 1:23:05 for a 8:18/mi pace. I was in zone 2 & 3 for my (Garmin) HR which is better than before the Yuengling Shamrock. Avg HR 136 and max 155. Avg speed 7.2 mph.
But my class last night went down hill; we got into Fireworks and basically I'm behind everyone in class. I have a lot of catching up to do. Plus my nephew has not sent me anything for his web site which is suppose to be my final project.
I applied for 2 jobs today; I hope someone will call soon for an interview.
Today is Holy Thursday and I will go to church tonight when I should be getting some sleep; tomorrow I'll probably just rest and hopefully I can run well on Saturday.
I wonder with all the emphasis on education if there will be the exciting, interesting well paying jobs to off-set the expense. My Target job does not even pay poverty level income; many of the younger team members have taken courses at the community college and some even have degrees but still work at Target. Gives one pause...

No comments: