Monday, April 05, 2010

14 Days Til Boston

I worked the longest shift yet at Target today. I came home and took a nap and then ran 4.1 miles in 33:33, a 8:13/mi. pace. I have now taken only one day off in the past 7 and I'm starting to feel like my old self. I did put on a couple of pounds with the 3 low mileage weeks in a month but I feel good and I don't think if has hurt my running.
My right foot is now becoming as bad as my left as far as the bunion is concerned and I haven't had but 3 massages in over 4 months so that too has been different in the preventative care I was getting in the past. Today my right leg was really tight when I got to work but with all the lifting and walking it loosened up and I felt good by the time I left work.
This weather is sooo nice; I just want to run and not stop. Tomorrow I get to run early and then I'm taking my oldest daughter Julie to breakfast.

No comments: