Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

I was able to run 7.1 miles yesterday and 6.0 miles this morning. 8:21/mi. yesterday and 8:13/mi. today. The weather is great and I've felt good after a mile or 2; all my aches and pains go away. I was able to run 5 days last week for a total of 34.6 miles. I would like to run over 40 this week and taper again next week for Boston. I am scheduled to work only 3 days this week; not good for my money but good for school and training.
I'm disappointed about school this semester, both my time and my future using what I have learned. Hopefully I'll be able to take another class next semester but since I had to drop 2 classes I think I will have to pay for my future classes. I hope I can afford it.
I would like to run the Marine Corp again this year but I'm not sure what my schedule will be like in October. April 7 is the first day of registering for MCM. I may just run Hartford.

No comments: