Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday April 13: less than a week until Boston

A few things on my mind today.
First, I finally focused on my javascript PowerPoint and I found everything I needed to finish. Now I just have to refine it.
Second, I drank a lot of coffee working on the computer and when I ran my HR averaged over 200 for the first 1.5 miles. Probably not good; I felt OK and my average was 142 bpm because it went down to between 120-135 for the rest of the run. My fastest pace was only 7:09 and my avg pace was 8:27.mi. just what I hoped to do this week. I'm still not thirsty I really don't know about that HR???
I find this week, the week before any marathon when I don't run as much , I want to eat more. I know this is not good but that's how I feel and with lower miles I probably put on a pound. I'm trying not to do that this week ;)
I got a lot of sleep last night and really felt rested for my run.

No comments: