Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Another 10 Miler

I was able to run another 10 miles today in 1:24:32 a 8:23/mi. pace which was almost identical to yesterday's run. I felt better today although it was hot! It is interesting to view the zone I am in on the Garmin, near the max for HR and in the middle for speed. I probably need to do speed work to improve my overall performance; I will work on it after Boston.
I have also been working on my 2 projects for my web design class and trying to work on the Fireworks software too. What a day to be inside ;(
My ankles are feeling better, I think it is due to the use of this little bench I have. It's like sitting back on your ankles but the bench supports your butt. It has definitely loosened up my feet and ankles. I also used an ice pack on my feet and legs on-and-off for about 60 minutes last night.

No comments: