Monday, April 26, 2010

Back From Marathon Break

Actually I started running yesterday, 4.1 miles in 33:51 a 8:16/mi. pace. I felt good; I ran before CCD and church but I felt tired in the afternoon.
I just got back from running 6.1 miles in 50:42 a 8:19/mi. pace. My HR both days was in my normal range.
I haven't heard from Fleet Feet yet but I had an interview last week. Wouldn't that be the perfect job for me?
I would get to talk running all day and sell products that I would really want to know all about.
I am now going to be the first leg of the VT City relay and my kids are going to run the other 4 legs. This way it gives them a boost, I run first, and my 3 daughters only have to run 5+ miles each which will be good since it has been tough for 2 of them to run much lately. That is going to be a really fun weekend. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: