Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

It seems like I was just celebrating the year 2000. Time flys even when you run a lot.
I just signed up for a RoadID (http://www.roadid.com/Common/default.aspx); we were given them at work as a gift from Fleet Feet.
Yesterday I ran outside 7.2 miles, 8:12/mi., 59:03 7.3 mph. I was surprised by my speed since I was trying to take it easy. I got the Brooks Ghost 3 and tried it for the first time yesterday. It seems like a perfect shoe for me, firm heel, fairly light with plenty of mid sole cushioning. I was thinking about going out again today. It's warm in the mid to upper 40's here and overcast. I just need to take it a bit slower so my right leg won't hurt later.
I'm thinking about running the Colchester CT 1/2 at the end of February. I would have to get the day off from work but I'm sure they won't mind since it's February.

No comments: