Saturday, January 08, 2011

First Day Off This Year

I have been doing well with little or no pain in my right leg but I had to work all day today and I wanted to work out hard for the next 2 days so I took a day off. Thursday I ran 7.2 miles outside, 8:33/mi., 1:01:34 and Friday 4 miles in 35:44 and 1 mile on the elliptical. 9 miles on the elliptical and 38 miles running for the week. I'm feeling good and I feel stronger this week. I have the mind set that I have had in previous years. Adidas gave Fleet Feet a number of free articles of apparel and I got a fleece sweat shirt from the 2008 Boston Marathon since I was the only person at my store that ran it in 2008. Sweet! we get apparel and shoes from various manufacturers that we sell from 3point5 and I got a 100% wool shirt and wool socks from Smartwool which are great.

No comments: