Sunday, January 09, 2011

Thoughts on the Beginning of a New Week

Well yesterday there was a slight pain in my right leg. Today I felt it a couple of times.
I went to the gym to watch the football game and workout. Totals: 10 miles running and 4 miles on the elliptical. My right leg did bother me at first when I started to run but it went away and feels OK now. I hope to have a high mileage week. I'm going to have supper one night with my best friend from high school and next Sunday is my youngest daughters 20th birthday. I'm not working as many hours for a couple of months so I'm thinking of trying to find a part-time job to fill in the missed hours. I hope it won't interfere with working out and I hope it won't fatigue my legs more than they already are from work and play.

No comments: