Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday 2nd Day of My Week *

My legs were in some pain yesterday. I think I have been running too much on pavement. I don't really want to but I ran on the treadmill today. 4.1 miles in 40:46. It's hot in the gym and it's beautiful weather for running outside right now. CT is unseasonally cool in the 50-70 F range. I hope the low miles on the treadmill will help me run outside tomorrow with no pain after.
I started following "Froggie Ted Distance Runner", http://froggietedrunsboston.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-experience-with-brooks-hanson.html and he has an article on using a Brooks-Hanson training program for Boston. He set a PR. Here is the link to their site, http://www.hansons-running.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=59 Ted said to use the beginner program and exlplains why in the above cited article.
Today I started putting an asterisk in my post title if I have links in the body of the post so I can quickly look them up later.

No comments: