Monday, June 01, 2009

Last Three Days

Saturday I started to run again. The first day back my legs are usually a little stiff, ankles hurt, and muscles which I thought were healed complain. But I ran 4.3 miles in 34:09 a 7.5 mph pace.
I felt OK the rest of the day even though I cut the grass and worked in the garden for about 4 hours.
Sunday I ran with Simone. We went 7.1 miles at a 7.1 mph pace in 59:30.  The same distance as 2 weeks ago BUT 6 minutes and 20 seconds faster. I have a wedding to go to out of town this weekend so we will run 10 miles in 2 weeks.
Today I was going to take it easy but the day is so beautiful I decided to run longer. I ran 10.7 miles in 1:27:00 a 7.3 mph pace. I feel great. I have 2 leads to work on and a bunch of things to do today. 
I ran 151 miles for the month of May. A little low but I'll make it up this month. I wish I had a marathon to run this month. I've been toying with the idea of heading out West to run one. The flights seem cheap to Portland. I'll give it some thought. Any suggestions?

No comments: