Sunday, October 03, 2010

Update on Running, Hamstring and Nerve Pain

Well I haven't run since Monday. My hamstring seems better but my back and the nerve problem is difficult to know how it is doing. I had my last PT session on Friday and I am continuing to strengthen my hamstrings and to work on stretching everything. I am thinking about going to the artificial track today and run to see if I can make some progress on running again. If not, I will bike today.
It is ironic that I seem to have a number of people reading my blog lately now that I have drastically reduced my running.
I will have to be patient and give it some time; I just hope that it won't be long and keep me from running the marathon in January and April. I still have an outside chance to run in Manchester NH but I would need to recover more this week to be able to run Nov 7.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

bummer keith. sorry to hear things aren't feeling better yet! it's tough, but keep trying to be patient and flexible with the cross-training.