Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thoughts for the Future

Well I ran 3.4 miles this morning and my legs felt OK today. I have put on a little weight which hurts since I was in great shape in July. I just don't get enough exercise right now. 3.4 miles in 35:03 on the treadmill.
I hope I hear great news on Thursday.
My boss/owner has had it rough since May. She has not been able to run. She has a problem which hopefully is now better since she just ran this weekend. You can read it here, http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs023/1101969016852/archive/1103831151664.html
I hope that I hear good news and I will be able to keep running for years to come.
I am envious of my boss because she has a lot of friends who would run with her; at present even if I recover I don't have anyone here in Enfield. I find it difficult to coordinate time and speed to accommodative people to run with and schedule a time which is mutually convenient. I miss working at Nerac where I could run at lunch with people who loved to run.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I find it hard to believe there is no one to run with at fleet feet! I mostly run alone but I don't mind it so much. Great reminder in that article that we are in this for FUN. Well, I'm certainly not getting paid for it anyway!