Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tapering

I ran 6.2 miles today on the roads; Spring is definitely in the air. I took yesterday off and I am dropping out of my second class. I was tired all the time; my work, home life and running were all suffering. My heart was not into learning the SQL; I have been looking for a job on and off for over 2 years and SQL with no experience was not going to get me a job. Life is too short not to live everyday and all the reading and studying was frustrating because I still needed to do more to succeed. I just did not have enough time in the day. The 2:30 alarm did not help.
So today 6.2 miles in 52:31, an 8:28 avg pace with an avg HR of 129 bpm with a max of 149. I kept it easy and I had a lot more rest in the past 2 days since I didn't have to be out until 9:30 and I wasn't stressed trying to do the SQL homework.

No comments: