Friday, March 26, 2010

After 5 Days Off

I hope to run tomorrow. My legs feel almost fully recovered from Sunday.
I joined the Hartford Track Club this week in hopes of catching a ride with them to the Boston Marathon. There bus is full right now but I am on their waiting list. Also I have been wanting to join and this gave me a good reason to do it now.
This is the 1st year no friends or family will probably be with me to see the race. I did have one offer from a friend who runs marathons but he is really going above and beyond to go so I'm thinking right now that I'll go To Hopkinton and take the bus from the park over to the village and take the bus back from Boston after the race. It'll be different but I'll be with all runners back to Hopkinton so I won't bore anyone with my retelling of the race.
It's cold again here, better for early Spring running.

No comments: