Wednesday, November 04, 2009

First Wednesday in November

After work this morning I tried to sleep but my mind was too active and after I laid down for an hour I got up and ran 6.1 miles in 49:03, an 8:02.5/mi. pace. My left ankle hurt for most of the run; my usual Fall problem. Looks like I'll be using a tread mill again soon. I really don't like running on the tread mill but it does help me through the colder weather months. Oh boy running in the gym again.
I need a new pair of shoes to go with what I have and I need a massage. Tomorrow I get the massage and within the week I'm getting a new pair of shoes.
Besides Meb, Joan Benoit Samuelson set the 50+ NYC Marathon record this year. An amazing women who continues to run fabulous times. Read it here, http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2009-11-01-110667149_x.htm

No comments: