Friday, November 06, 2009

Colder and Windy

Yesterday was cool but once I started running it was nice. 7.1 miles in 57:29, 8:05.8/mi. My left ankle hurt throughout the run. I saw Shannon for a massage, I hadn't had one since just before Hartford, and my legs and ankle felt great by the end.
Today I felt motivated early but by the time I ran it was cold and windy. I went slow and my ankle didn't hurt; I really had no motivation. This is the first time in a long time I can say that. I ran 7.4 miles in 1:03:38, 8:35.9/mi. pace. That's the slowest I have run in a long time. I need a goal; my next scheduled marathon is Boston, a long way off.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

do you ever need some solid time off? i hate not-feeling motivated, has happened to me more than once. hope it was just a one-time thing!