Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thoughts for Sunday

I ran a 33:21/7:02/mi. in the Manchester Road Race 15/521 M5559 the top 3% of my age group; about a minute slower than last year but I felt great at the end, not even out of breath. I know I could have run faster but I was a little concerned about my right leg so again I am very happy with my time.
Saturday I ran 4.1 miles and then worked all day. My legs felt fine and I had a really good day at work; even fit someone from Sweden!
Today I ran 15 miles, 2:04:46, 8:19/mi. I ran in the Adidas Adizero Boston and felt really good. I did feel a little tired at first and my ankles ached at the end but it was a great feeling being able to run long at a good pace. My 1/2 marathon time was 1:49:30, an excellent time for me on a training run.
I still don't know about Carlsbad. I'm not sure I am really and I'm not sure I can afford it. I hate to have signed up for another marathon and miss it, 3 in a row now, but it may be for the best.

No comments: