Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Things Which Lead to Pain-Free Running

I haven't written since Monday. I have not had any pain for 9 days in my right knee but it has felt weak or sore a few times. Yesterday at work I had a meeting with one of the key sales people from Superfeet and after I told him what has been happening with my leg he told me 2 things which were exactly right with what was wrong and a simple exercise/stretch to help eliminate the pain. Using the bungy cord, going straight out and back has stopped the pain in my knee. One of my owners said today that you just have to talk to a number of people and get advice, try it, and you will be helped.
 I ran 5.3 mile on Wednesday, 4.0 miles on Thursday OUTSIDE!! and 4.3 miles today for a total of 32.3 miles for the week. This is the most miles I have run since the last full week of August.
No pain in my right knee; it feels so great I can not tell you how I feel!!!

No comments: