Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Great Weekend

I felt no pain in my right leg all weekend. Yesterday I ran 4.1 miles before work and today I ran 12.5 miles; still no pain. I came home and watched the delayed broadcast of the NYC Marathon. I missed the Manchester City (NH) Marathon today but I feel I am able to prepare for the Carlsbad Marathon which I am also signed up for and then Boston.
I'm not sure I know the name of all the stretches I do for my back but I am stretching my back and cross training more than I run now in a week. Last week I ran 28.1 miles all on the treadmill; I hope to start running outside again soon.
I talked to my son briefly today and he asked if I would run the Raleigh (NC) Marathon next year with him. It sounds like a good plan so I hope to be able to run it in 2011.

No comments: