Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Good, the Bad and ...

Well last Saturday I went out for an 8 mile run to go over 40 miles for the week and pulled my right hamstring. I had to walk about 1.3 miles back home without picking my right leg up off the ground. I started physical therapy on Wednesday and my leg feels a lot better back to 50% of normal. I have been able to bike and I'm doing strengthening exercises for both legs. I had to work Saturday since it's a really busy and I have not missed a day of work. I will bike today and tomorrow and hopefully get back to running by next weekend. I'm not sure if I will be a pacer for Hartford, I'll probably know in about 7-10 days; I will run Hartford just not as fast I thought I would.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

sorry to hear this! glad it is doing better though. i tweaked my right hammy friday night and am hoping to try a run today. hope you fully recover quickly.