Monday, August 23, 2010

Yeah!!! I'm Feeling Better!

My sciatica is definitely better than yesterday. I got a lot of rest last night and ran a little slower and a little longer today. 11.4 miles, 1:37:27, 8:33/mi., 7.0 mph, avg HR 128 and max HR 148 bpm. %HR was just below 71 but the slower speed helped get the nerve back in place and didn't tighten my muscles any more than they already were, which was too tight.
The Air Max Moto 8's are, of course, different from the 7's. They seem heavier too. I like the feel but I wish I knew of a different shoe that I could run the marathon in instead of the Air Max.
I did want to run 20 this weekend but I didn't know how my leg would react. This would have allowed me to run 20 the 3rd week of September but now I'll probably run 20 next weekend so I don't know when I will run my last 20 in September before Hartford.

No comments: