Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday and Less than 2 Weeks to Go

I woke up at 3:15 this morning and could not fall back to sleep. I got up and read for an hour and then went back to bed. After CCD and church I went for a run because I think that part of my problem was too many push-ups and too much stretching/foam roller use. Also the nerve in my leg seems to have popped back into a better place. Just when I thought that Hartford wouldn't happen.
I ran 11.0 miles in 1:39:14, 9:01/mi. and 6.6 mph. Slow and my hamstring hurt some but if I can put together a few days of runs I feel I can get a little faster. I'll see by Wednesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I came over to your blog by way of Lindsay's blog...I was going to suggest using the foam roller on your hamstrings but it looks like that wasn't such a great treatment. I just read an article that said you should only use your foam roller for four minutes a session. Not 3, not 6...just 4!! I hope you get better quickly!!