Thursday, February 11, 2010

UpDate

Well I ran 6.2 miles on the treadmill on Tuesday because my ankles were still tight.
I decided yesterday to take 3 days off for this race; I usually take 2 but I have had success with 3 so I felt OK doing it, not real happy , but OK.
Since I live in CT and we were scheduled to fly into Baltimore there is a problem with the flight.
I am on hold right now with Southwest; wait time 47-60 minutes.
I just got off the phone with Kris from Southwest, who was very nice, and our flight is now direct to Raleigh but we have to go early since we can not print our boarding passes from our computer.
I was afraid that this might be my third cancelled marathon; I got hurt for Chicago 2006, and my wife was sick for Vegas 2006. This will be my thirteenth state.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

glad your travels have been worked out. i know i'd hate to see all the money and training 'wasted'. hope you have a safe trip and great weekend down in sc!