Sunday, February 07, 2010

Feeling Stressed

My ankles have been bothering me so I haven't run as much I would have liked this week. Thursday I ran 10.5 and Friday 4.1. I took off yesterday work and visiting relatives did not allow me enough time to get out. I ran 31.7 for the week and 21 miles so far for the month. I wish my ankles felt better.
I am trying to learn SQL Server, ASP.NET, VB 2008, Dreamweaver and other programs in my classes and it is overwhelming me at the moment. Plus we have not had as much work at Target as I would like to have. I'm sure the marathon will perk me up; I can't wait to go to Myrtle Beach!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh wow. all that computer talk gets me stressed just reading it! i can only imagine feeling a little 'lost' trying to learn it. good luck!

i hope the weather is decent down in MB next weekend. i was thinking about going to do the half but ultimately it didn't work out with my schedule. hopefully we'll be able to meet up though one day soon.

Keith said...

It looks like it will be partly sunny and in the 30s and 40s. I'm not sure how to dress for it but I'm looking forward to getting away.