Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Time Flys...

I can't believe I haven't written an entry since last Thursday. I take classes now Monday - Wednesday so I'm really busy at the beginning of the week, besides family, work, running, etc. Some days I'm tired like last Friday and I didn't run.
Saturday I was able to go 7 miles right after work at 8:43/mi. and Sunday I went 10.7 miles at an 8:38/mi. pace. BUT I paid the price; my legs were shot. I used the foam roller 3 times but my legs were tired Monday so I took the day off. I ran 208 miles for January; a good foundation for the Myrtle Beach Marathon. Today I was able to go for 6.4 miles at 8:17/mi. and I felt good.
Besides my text books, I'm reading "The Runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life" by Amby Burfoot, "Brain Training for Runners" by Matt Fitzgerald and "Running Through the Wall" by Neal Jamison.

No comments: