Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow, snow, snow

I ran this afternoon after a nap. My congestion went away after a couple of days and I have felt good most of the week. I started out today with no snow and by the time I was a mile down the road it was snowing. At 2 miles I couldn't see the cars coming it was snowing so hard. By mile 4 it had stopped completely. I usually love running in the snow but the traffic was really heavy so it wasn't as much fun as usual. I ran 5.3 miles in 44:08 for an 8:20/mi. pace. It was the first time I ran outside since Sunday. My legs have been tired lately and I have been banging them up at work. This will be a low mileage week unfortunately, I just haven't had the time to run. This will also be a low mileage month because of tapering for the marathon and then not running it. The rest probably did me some good since I feel like I ran too many high mileage days in January.

No comments: