Saturday, December 12, 2009

The End of the Week Already

I finally finished my web site project for my class. I couldn't get everything to validate but I did learn a lot and I'm looking forward to my next class, Web Design II.
I did run Wednesday but because of the weather I ran at the gym on the treadmill, 5.25 miles. First time since April I had to run on the treadmill. Very boring :( I ran outside on Thursday, 7 miles in 1:01:04, slow but it was cold and tough running. Today I got to run after work; 7.1 miles in 58:35, 8:15/mi. I felt good and the sun was shining! Hopefully, I can run more next week. For the week I only ran 25.1 miles although I did pass 1900 miles for the year.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i am on the treadmill 4 days a week now... :-/ this area is still pretty new to me - i'm not familiar with what areas are "ok" to run in at night/in the dark. there aren't any neighborhoods to go run in since it's pretty rural. so, my nerves about safety + the shorter days put this big chicken on the treadmill. i try to do at least one "hilly" (sorta) run on the treadmill each week and then of course i run on varied terrain on the weekends. hopefully i won't go too soft!

glad your class went well and hope #2 is even better!