Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Already! *

I felt better after running a shorter distance on Monday so on Tuesday I ran 10.2 miles in 1:21:00 a 7.5 mph pace. I had read Lindsay's post on her blog, Chasing the Kenyans, and it inspired me to run further than I had originally planned.
Wednesday I had an interview so I could run only 5.3 miles in 42:20 for a 7.4 mph pace. The interview went well; I'll hear Tuesday if I get a second interview.
Today I woke up tired but I felt like a longer run would help so I ran 10.0 miles in 1:24:00 a 7.1 mph pace.
I haven't been on Twitter much this week and my classes start tomorrow, so I have one more thing to do. Off tomorrow and 10 with Simone on Saturday, probably in the rain.
I did read one interesting article today, http://cincinnati.com/blogs/running/2009/08/26/choosing-a-marathon-training-program/ about different marathon training programs. Always good to read about what others do to prepare to run a marathon.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

man what post are you talkin' about?!? cause i sure am not feeling motivated lately... :-/ in quite a slump this week all around and i don't know why! very frustrating...

BUT, certainly glad you had a good run! also glad that the interview went well and hopefully you will be hearing back from them soon!