Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tomorrow... Tomorrow

I ran 3.1 miles Friday so I would only have 2 days off.
TOMORROW my 4th Boston. I'm as excited this year as I was in 2006.
My legs ache a little; I think it's because I took 2 days off in a row. The last time I did that was after the Houston Marathon in January.
28.6 miles for the week after 40.4 last week.
The weather is suppose to be good until about 3. I hope the winds are calm until then for everyone.
At the Expo I met people from LA, Alaska, and Tennessee. Good times and the best Expo of any marathon. My daughter Julie went with me and it was fun talking and walking around Boston.
I just wish I could go to sleep now and wake up and it would be time to go to the race.
I read in the Globe the story about the 2 guys that have run 41 and 42 consecutive Bostons. Amazing!
Until tomorrow. Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I volunteered the 2007 Chevron Marathon and it was a lot of fun. Let me know when you will run the next one and I'll buy the first round of Shiner Bock