Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Back Running

Yesterday I ran 6.2 miles in 50 minutes. It was about 90 degrees. Yes it's April and about 25 degrees above normal.
Today I ran at the gym; 4.5 miles. My legs feel really good. I didn't have any of the soreness I usually have after the first day back after a marathon.
I was in the garden a lot last week and I used a foam roller on my legs twice a day.
I think the warm weather yesterday actually helped my legs. I iced them last night watching the Red Sox.

1 comment:

Steve Warner said...

Congratulations on such a Great run in the BOSTON!!! You should be real proud to be part of such a historic event. I hope the fact that the Red Sox also Won that day did not ruin your day like it did mine, and as they did this past weekend, and in 2007, and in 2004. Anyway, Great Run!!!

Steve Warner