Monday, April 13, 2009

Really Tapering

4 days to lay-off. 7 days til the marathon. 
Today I went to Asnuntuck CC and I think I am going to sign up for a certificate program for web design. At least it's a plan. I must admit that Boston is on my mind all the time right now.
It's funny how non-marathon runners just don't understand.
So tapering...Sunday I ran 6.3 miles in 48:47 a 7.6 mph pace. Today I ran on the treadmill for 4.6 miles. I'll take it easy this week but since I don't run more than 50 miles my legs are in good shape. This is my 4th Boston in a row and I am beginning to understand what I need to do for my best run. I just hope I listen to myself and don't get carried away by the crowd. This definitely happened last year. The Globe marathon blog today was very helpful.

No comments: