Thursday, December 01, 2011

Come and See Fleet Feet West Hartford Transformed!

I worked yesterday during the transformation of Fleet Feet. It is a beautiful space and will help even more people in the joy of running. I'm just getting over a clod and had to drive the bus today (and run after work) so I could not help any more tonight (made supper too for Annemarie and grandkids). I work all day tomorrow so I'm sure to be busy!
I have run 3x's since Thanksgiving; I did not do myself any favor running as fast as I did in Manchester. My 35:01 official time will put me back a corral too. I ran 6.2, 4.5 and 6.3 miles. Today my Achilles is finally feeling a little better. I hope it gets back to where it was before Thanksgiving. The elliptical seemed to help before but I started off with 3 miles on Wednesday before the 4.5 miles and it did not seem to help.

No comments: