Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Week, Bad Week

Well I have run 36.7 miles so far this week but the last 3 days I have had some pain in my right leg. Each day it has been worse but at least I have not had any pain when running. The past 3 days I have run 5.2 miles, 44:50, 6.2 miles, 53:21 and 5.0 miles 43:34. Fast if you consider the 1st mile is about 9:35-9:55. I have felt good running all week but more pain afterward each day. I have used the Elliptical most days but I usually run out of time. Total: 4.5 miles in 5 days. I hope to run outside on Christmas day. I have had thoughts that this may be my last Boston. I hope not. But the pain is enough to have me thinking these thoughts. I hoped I could run with one of my kids just once; my daughter Tiffany showed signs that it was a possibility but now I not sure.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

seems like you are coming back - 36 miles is not shabby at all! hope the leg pains go away (and stay away).

have a very merry christmas!