Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Pushing the Last 3 Days *

Sunday I ran 10.5 miles in 1:24:10 7.4 mph. I felt great and faster than I've felt in almost a week.
Monday I felt like I should take it easy so I ran 7.0 miles in 59:45 a 7.0 mph pace. My legs were a little sore so today I got up earlier and ran only 4.0 miles in 7.4 mph. I hope to run 13-14 miles tomorrow or Thursday and then take Friday off.
I have been signing up for at least 1 job a day for the past week. Tomorrow I will contact some companies to see if I can get an interview and I'm going to sign up foe a couple of classes.
Here is a link to a humble marathon experience, one I'm sure many of us have felt could happy when we either didn't prepare properly or went out waaay to fast. http://suburbanjournals.stltoday.com/articles/2009/07/07/stcharles/news/0708stc-pokin0.txt

No comments: