Monday, March 26, 2012

Update for Danbury and Boston

I had to take 2 days off last week, busy doing other things and visiting with old friends. 11 miles on Thursday and 3 on Friday, road and trail. Took Saturday off to run the Rails and Trails in Vernon CT on Sunday, a day off from work. The Rails http://www.vernonct.com/trails.htm trails from Church St. in Vernon were up hill for at least 4.5 miles (I had to turnaround, Achilles and hamstring on right leg hurt) which was beautiful and beat my body. I ran 9 miles total which was a good introduction to the rail trail for me. It was a beautiful run and will be shaded in Summer. I saw 2 people I knew and since the weather was iffy, few people were running/hiking/cycling.
I feel good for Danbury but I still don't feel fast enough for Boston.

No comments: