Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Just Don't Run Enough

I just don't seem to have the time to run as much as I want/need to run. I know you're thinking that you make the time and I can too. Maybe I don't always have the energy or something hurts but I feel I need 30+ miles every week and I'm not there right now.
I ran 6.1 miles yesterday in the Nike Pegasus and 6.1 miles today in Brooks Glycerin. Results: 51:11, 8:23/mi. yesterday and 51:33, 8:26/mi. today. 2 good days but busy days too.
Tomorrow I hope to run in the morning but I work at Fleet Feet 9:45 - 6 so not a lot of time plus 21.2 so far this week with Danbury 1/2 on Sunday.
I think I can run 1500 miles+ for the year which will be an increase over last year. Running in the Brooks Glycerin helps my Achilles and the sciatica but tough on runs longer than 10 miles.

No comments: