Monday, January 16, 2012

Very Cold Running Now

Last week I was able to run only 20.2 miles. But this week I have already run 13.2 and I hope to run a long run Thursday morning. Yesterday I ran late morning with my daughter Kelly. We started out at 7 F and my cheeks got a little frosted but we had a great 8 mile run. Ice Breaker and Nile Dri Fit and CEP socks kept me toasty warm. I ran 5.2 miles today but I ran on a treadmill since my feet were a little sore. January has been a good month for me to run and this January has been no different so far. I'm looking forward to Hyannis.
Watched the Marathon Trials at Fleet Feet Saturday afternoon during work. Customers and employees all enjoyed the race. A friend Brian Nelson came in 14th in the Houston Marathon on Sunday; 2:29:49. Kudos to Brian. He hopes to qualify for a future Olympic Trials.

No comments: