Monday, January 02, 2012

Keybank Vermont City Marathon

Ran 10 miles today; I'll have to watch it so I don't run too far this week since I feel really good.
Yesterday we signed up for 4 2-person relay places in Vermont; my kids are really into it this year and each one is running the 1/2 marathon. They are bringing friends so we are branching out and introducing people to my favorite marathon. My daughter Kelly will be a Marathon Fanatic if all goes well since it will be her third 1/2 in 3 months. A friend of mine from Fleet Feet West Hartford will be a Marathon Maniac after running a marathon in February, March and April and will run one of the 1/2s. I have run several marathons in 13 states now and Vermont is mine and my family's favorite. Hopefully, we get all the slots we need to run. We find out in February.

No comments: