Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day of Rest

I ran 13.05 miles yesterday (Saturday) in 1:50:27 for 8:27.8/mi. (I use Google maps to check my mileage). It was raining hard at times and raining throughout the entire run. But the temperature was 48-54 degrees F so it was a nice run. It was also windy, 30 mph I found out after I got back. But I'm still slower than I was. The bunion has changed my left foot. I swam 50 laps today and found it helps my foot but I feel more stress on my hamstring right after swimming. But overall, swimming helps. Friday I swam 42 laps before seeing my chiropractor. I'm hoping not running today ( I went to the UConn Men's soccer game, they lost 1-0 to St John's) will help me run 7 miles in under 60 minutes tomorrow. Stay tuned. Just over 31 miles for the week.

No comments: